Who we are
With ROWE, where and when you work is practically worthless. What you produce is everything. - Talent Management Magazine
Since 2003, we have led the effort to permanently change the way work gets done. We have been at the forefront of workplace reinvention across the globe in multiple industries, with both location-specific and knowledge-based roles.
Want to become a great place to work? Let's get started.
Cali Ressler and Jody Thompson are the co-Founders of CultureRx®, a professional services firm specializing in designing and executing robust change management plans for clients that wish to successfully manage their businesses regardless of where employees are working from.
Ressler and Thompson have co-authored two best-selling books on revolutionizing the workplace and the practice of management, Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It and Why Managing Sucks and How to Fix It. Along with their many accomplishments, they have been featured on the covers of BusinessWeek, Workforce Management Magazine, HR Magazine, and HR Executive Magazine, as well as in the New York Times, TIME Magazine, USA Today, and on Good Morning America, CNBC, MSNBC and CNN.
In 2003 Thompson and Ressler created the Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™) system as a solid business platform that soon gained enormous global traction, successfully launching the contemporary work culture that infuses equal amounts of autonomy and accountability.
For more than a decade, organizations that have consulted with Ressler and Thompson have experienced increased productivity, real estate cost savings, higher levels of customer satisfaction, and lowered voluntary turnover rates. Managers and employees, as a result of work with Ressler and Thompson, experience transformed relationships with each other, one based on trust, accountability, and results – never on physical location of either party.
- Attract and retain today's top talent.
- Get everyone focused on collaboration that's driven by results.
- Allow your talent to operate successfully with ultimate flexibility in the workplace.
- Drive accountability at all levels of the organization.
- Evolve managers into coaches who hold people accountable to measurable results.
- Catalyze innovation in process by removing senseless workplace barriers.
- Operate in the leanest manner possible by reducing wasteful practices in time and materials.
- Drive competence in all roles.
- Create teaming and collaboration without boundaries - based on common, focused and measurable outcomes.