What we do
For CIOs, a focus on a Results-Only Work Environment is key. When you can’t judge an employee’s effectiveness by how many hours a day they show up, you are forced to look at what they produce. -- Forbes
Our Master Trainers have the credentials to work with your unique organization on-site to customize ROWE education, consulting and change management services. We're serious about developing a workforce where everyone is focused solely on what matters to your business.
Can you afford to have anything else?
what our clients have to say
the new workplace standards
- Performance conversations are ongoing, not relegated to an annual review process.
- Employee accountability and responsibility are expected and rewarded.
- Nobody talks about how many hours they work (from Why Work Sucks). The focus is on the work being accomplished.
- Results-focused collaboration is required.
- Work isn't a place you go, it's something you do (from Why Work Sucks).
- Managers address performance issues, not attendance or tardiness issues.
- Productivity is the new workplace currency.
- The customer is at the center of all decisions.
- No results? No job. That's the new employee agreement.