What we do
For CIOs, a focus on a Results-Only Work Environment is key. When you can’t judge an employee’s effectiveness by how many hours a day they show up, you are forced to look at what they produce. -- Forbes
Jody and her team have the credentials to work with your unique organization to customize experiential education, consulting and change management services. We're serious about developing a workforce where everyone is focused solely on what matters to your business.
Can you afford to have anything else?
The interactive and engaging Leadership Summit introduces the elements of a results-only work place along with proven strategies and practices that are effective in building and fostering contemporary work teams that operate with equal parts accountability and autonomy.
Following this interactive seminar, leaders in your organization will have the foundational knowledge of how a work system operates when the balance of autonomy and accountability drive superior performance focus. You can expect to:
- Get a solid understanding of how fully autonomous, fully accountable teams function in a manner that creates highly-tuned communication and collaboration practices that drive stellar performance
- Be challenged to study elements of the cultural status quo and consider whether they hinder mastery, competence and capacity
- Gain awareness of contemporary management attributes, behaviors and attitudes that are successful in leading results-focused teams
Contact Us to have Jody Thompson facilitate your Leadership Summit
What Our Clients Have To Say
the new workplace standards
- Performance conversations are ongoing, not relegated to an annual review process.
- Employee accountability and responsibility are expected and rewarded.
- Nobody talks about how many hours they work (from Why Work Sucks). The focus is on the work being accomplished.
- Results-focused collaboration is required.
- Work isn't a place you go, it's something you do (from Why Work Sucks).
- Managers address performance issues, not attendance or tardiness issues.
- Productivity is the new workplace currency.
- The customer is at the center of all decisions.
- No results? No job. That's the new employee agreement.